• The Customer is responsible for getting acquainted with the description of the service, the instructions and the terms of the reservation.
• The reservation made by the customer is binding when the order / payment confirmation is sent to the customer’s email address.
• The customer pays the booking in accordance with the payment method chosen in accordance with the payment terms.
• The Booking System sends an order / payment confirmation to the customer’s email address.
• Lapland Taxi is not responsible for any unsuccessful reservation but the customer must contact the Lapland Taxi immediately.
• Lapland Taxi does not warrant that the subject is still free in this situation.
• If the service is not free, the money will be returned or replaced, if possible, by another item.
Cancellations and changes
• The date of cancellation is the day Lapland Taxi has received information about cancellation.
• The customer is responsible for the cancellation of the cancellation in sufficient time.
• If the customer withdraws their reservation:
– When the reservation has a time of 14 days or more, the booking fee is charged on the booking.
– When the reservation starts for less than 13 days but at least 8 days, 50% of the payment is charged.
– When the reservation starts for less than 7 days, the full price will be charged.